COLOR THEORY // EP. 101 COLOR THEORY // EP. 101

To be honest i didn't have trouble following the story at all. in fact the complete opposite. i could tell what was going on by how the characters were interacting. sure some things made me go "why did this happen" or "why did he/she do that?" but its the first episode (i presume?) so i expect not to know a lot with whats going on until more episodes appear. now for sound effects and music, i really like it. it makes me feel like I'm watching an Atari game. which in my opinion is cool. the music fit in great, and not cause it was full of bleeps and bloops, but because it fit the mood for what was going on. the visual style is great and i love how they are all basic shapes. The way you move and transform them is cool, like with the squinting of one character. only thing id say is the shading felt a bit off at times like the shadow of the characters hood. all in all i think it was great and can't wait to see more :)

Mega Metroid Smash Up Mega Metroid Smash Up

this is really damn good job!
tbh i think mega man looks fine, sense the suit samus is wearing (i think) makes her a bit taller plus mega man being like a young kid, the size is pretty spot on.
the vibrant colors are amazing and pop up so well.
over all an amazing job!

MN09 MN09

I LOVE the colors and effect you gave for the dash on his leg, it looks awesome!

mogy64 responds:

Thanks! Glad that the dash thing worked out

Devil mercy Devil mercy

this is really awesome
i love your style so much
makes me think if over watch had an anime/cartoon in the PASWG style
also the colors are great, not to bright and not too saturated.